Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is HERE and so are MINI SESSIONS!!!! :)

I am SOO beyond excited that Spring is finally here! I LOVE spring, all the colors popping up everywhere, the blossoms on the tree, the wonderful warm weather...Ahhh...SO nice! Since I love Spring SO much I am doing Mini Sessions! I love mini sessions, I do them about twice a year, but it's such a great opportunity to get pictures done for a great deal.
So how mini sessions work is you get a 25 minute session with up to 5 people at location of my choice and 10 edited images for $65. Such a great price and a great time of year to do them :)

Here are the days that I will be doing them March 18, 21 &25 I will have session openings for 5:35, 6:00, 6:25 & 6:50
Sessions will go quick so call me today to ensure your spot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment