Friday, March 11, 2011

B-E-A-UTIFUL Kids! {Southern Utah Children's Photographer}

This post is WAY over due along with a ton of other posts that need to be made ha! I have been such a blogging slacker lately but I promise I have really good excuses....I went to Disneyland with my family...I know, the happiest place on earth right? Well it was a BLAST but as soon as we got home we were all sick and I had the FLU! The real actual horrible, evil flu! I was in bed for days and it was awful! BUT I am feeling so great now and am so grateful for that :) So now that I am healthy and happy again I am ready to get back to work :)
These beautiful kids are my own as well as my nieces and nephews. I did these a couple months ago but I love how they turned out! These kids are so cute and fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment