Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome 2011!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I know I sure did! I am so excited to be welcoming another year. This last year has brought a lot of changes to my life. I have made a lot of mistakes, had a lot of triumphs and made a lot of new friends. This year Kellie Stilson Photography will be changing just a bit. Prices unfortunately have to change, but I promise it's just a little. I will only be taking 2 - 3 sessions a week because as much as I love photography I am a wife and a mother and that will always come first. So to ensure that my clients and my family have the best experience I will only be working those 2 - 3 days a week. There will be a few other changes as well but I will get to those later! I will also be offering prints for all my clients, anything from luster prints to canvas gallery wraps, this is so exciting to me and I hope you are excited about it too :) If you are interested in booking with me then call or e-mail me, I would love to hear from you! :) Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment